Please follow these simple guidelines to set up and prepare your files for output. If your artwork does not meet our specifications, we can provide you free designing services, you just need to contact us.
1 . Accepted file formats?
Please provide us file formats in PDF, PSD, AI, CDR for the best printing quality.
2. Layout Gide-lien?
- Verify the dimensions and orientation of die-line for which you are creating your artwork.
- Check to see if there are any “safe view-able areas”, cut-outs, glue area, crease (folding line) that must be considered in creating your layouts.
- Include “1/8” bleed.Create files in CMYK mode.
- Provide all fonts or all fonts outlined.Provide all linked artwork ”DO NOT” embed images.
- Resolution should be a minimum of 150 DPI to a maximum of 300 DPI at the final (100%) size.
- Never use low-resolution images (i.e. screenshots, low-resolution web images, etc.)
4.Do I need to use CMYK color mode?
Yes. If your files are submitted using any other color standard, such as RGB or Pantone, they will be converted to CMYK during preflighting. Conversion from one color standard to another may cause colors to shift. Before submitting your digital artwork files, you may want to review our file preparation guidelines.
5.Does my artwork have 0.125″ bleeds?
We requires a 0.125″ bleed around the perimeter of your artwork to ensure accurate cutting (e.g., artwork for a 4″x6″ postcard should extend to 4.25″ x 6.25″). If your image has a white border on all four sides, bleeds are recommended but not required. If your image is not white on all four sides, you must include bleeds in print-ready files. Before submitting your artwork files, you may want to review our file preparation guidelines.
6.What resolution is needed for my job?
For most printing jobs, 300 dots per inch (DPI) is the minimum resolution to guarantee acceptable printing results. For larger products such as large format posters and banners, we recommend sharper resolution which can range from 300 to 1200 dpi, depending on the intended use of the printed piece.
How we can help you with your designs?
You don’t need to worry about your packaging design. Avail our 100% free design services to give a personalized touch to your boxes. We are also able to imprint your business logo and contact information of your choice on the custom boxes. Also we are providing you free digital proofing before printing, When you approved you design (digital proof), than we will send the job to production. We will not send the job to production without your approval (100% design satisfaction).